bernt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Found a better way to do it. I'm using Vortexbox that has ssh enabled by
> default
>
> First open port 22 on your FW and redirect it to your Vortexbox.
>
> Install Serverauditor from AppStore on your iDevice. In Serverauditor
> add a new host with your external ip-address or prefered a dynamic dns
> name.
>
> Go to Port Forwarding in Serverauditor and add a New Rule, choose Local,
> select your host, set Port From: 9000, destination: 127.0.0.1, set Port
> To: 9000.
>
> Add another rule but use port 3483.
>
> Start Portforwarding by pressing the rules.
>
> In iPeng add a server with address 127.0.0.1.
>
> That's it.

Warning. Only ever do this if you have changed the Vortexbox password
from the default. Opening SSH to allow access from anywhere is very very
dangerous. You will get portscanned and you will get people trying to
access.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.8 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes