epoch1970 wrote:
> Could be "client isolation", a rather common default setting.
> (But frankly it could be many things incl. password/ssid/crypto
> change...)

I dont have client islolation and all the Plex clients in the house have
no problem seeing the server, via both wireless APs. Itunes/Airplay
devices seeing each other fine.  So I dont think its client isloation

Today we are back to square one  - wired squeezebox is fine, while
wireless squeezeboxes are not working again. And this time I have not
touched the network settings in any way.

No idea why. Getting tired of this

3x Squeezebox Touch
2x Squeezebox Radios
1x Squeezebox Classic
Server: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.
Mobile: 3x Ipeng on Iphone /  2x Ipeng on Ipad / Orange Squeeze+Squeeze
Player
Laptops: 2x Squeezeplay 7.8.0-r328