nervoteso wrote:
> thanks but that guide is too difficult. is there any easier way to pdate
> to 7.3.3 ot 7.8?

Here is a quick and dirty, cobbled together with cut and paste from
other postings here and elsewhere.

You don't have to come from Barcelona to be able to do this;

20368

First I am assuming that you have the QPKG LMS installed from Qnap.

Download this file:

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.8.0/logitechmediaserver-7.8.0.tgz

Place  the file in your "public"-share on the nas.

Then rename the file to: "squeezeboxserver-7.8.0-1367824489.tgz".

Go to SSOTS admin page (i.e. by putting NAS.IP.ADDRESS:9099) into a
browser).

The menu options are About | Status | Settings | Tools | Help

First you have to stop the Squeezebox Server - not disabling LMS. That
can be done in the |Status| menu (top left hand corner)

Select stop.

Afterwards the upgrade option in the |Tools| menu should be available
and not greyed out any more.

Select Upgrade

Once you click "Upgrade" you'll get to the screen shot

20367

When the upgrade is finished restart LMS.

|Filename: Manuel.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20368|