I love the voice-controlled system in my car, where I can say "play
album Abbey Road" or "play playlist Jazz Recliner" and it just plays.
While driving at 70mph, that's much better than having to manually and
visually scroll through menus to find what I want; I keep my eyes on the
road and my hands upon the wheel, and key the system to listen for a
command with a flick of a thumb on a button right there. Handy,
convenient.

But for a home system, I can't see it being either needed or as
convenient. Keying the system to listen, when you could be anywhere,
walking around, moving from room to room, or even just sitting in your
standard listening chair but with music already playing? Nah. Not so
convenient. It's an entirely different environment with different
requirements: I find that a phone/tablet/Controller/whatever is just
fine for home system use. No shouting, portable, easy, and
full-featured. I can't see a voice controlled system being any
improvement at home.