Squeeze Commander stopped working after my Android phone upgraded to the
latest operating system 6.0.1.  Specifically this app couldn't find my
Squeezebox.

So I found an alternative app that works fine with the latest Android
operating system.

"Squeeze Ctrl" is the app that works with the latest Android Operating
System 6.0.1, also known as Marshmallow.

I installed the app, and then entered my login information for my
account at mysqueezebox.com and then closed the app and then reopened it
and the app found my Squeezebox.

I purchased "Squeeze Ctrl" because my 2 other apps, Squeeze Commander
and Logitech's own Squeezebox Controller, couldn't find my Squeezebox
after my Android Phone (Galaxy S5) was upgraded to the latest Android
Operating System.