Nautilus wrote:
> Yes I have authentication enabled. Tried switching to mysqueezebox.com
> but it did not help. I'd like to avoid reinstalling the app as I would
> need to take note of all the app settings to restore them (I guess). But
> if it is the only way, then I just need to go ahead and do it...:)

OK, then please don't, someone else has tried it, too, without success.
It's a problem with the password sync through the keychain and I have to
find out what exactly it is, I think often the credentials don't get
stored because iOS handles the authentication automatically in the App
which it doesn't for the widgets.
Widgets are a real nuisance to implement....

Sorry, for now you probably have to turn off username/password to use
the widget.

One more question: when you switched to MySqueezebox.com, did you
incidentally have a player connected there and did it work (after you
re-enter your credentials for it in the App as it tells you to)?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*