I agree that the XBOX makes an interesting media server!  The HD can
easily be upgraded, it's relatively quiet so it won't drown out soft
musical passages (unlike some of the loud PC fans), it's got the
built-in ethernet.  Also, may be able to use it to play AVI/DiVX's off
the HD.

Since the Squeezebox becomes the user interface, there's also no need
to turn on the TV to select songs...

Hmmm, I already have my XBOX hacked and since my XBOX Live is about to
go dead, sounds like an interesting project to do over next couple
months...  Anyone do this and has pointers on which Linux and how to
install, etc...?

Regards,
Arch

--