Jackisidore wrote:
> I accidentally placed a checkmark on SqueezeScrobbler in the plugins
> list and installed it. I got "restart now" every time I opened the
> plugin page in settings.
> Disabling "Update plugins automatically" solves this annoyance and I
> discovered SqueezeScrobbler.
>
> I now have SqueezeScrobbler 1.2.8 in the "Update Plugins Available" and
> it won't go away if I try to update the plugin. I have no idea how to
> remove SqueezeScrobbler. I can't find any folder named SqueezeScrobbler
> etc.
>
> The email address listed in the plugin is failing.
>
> Any suggestions how to remove this?

I did this as well and I couldn't figure out how to uninstall the
plugin. Subsequently (and for other reasons) I switched from running LMS
on my QNAP to running it on a Raspberry Pi, so the problem has been
dealt with, albeit without a solution!

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 and Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with touchscreen and IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired)
*Office:* LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob