mherger wrote:
> > I spoke too early. Ran into one incidence of playing beyond track
> today.
> > However in the past the problem happened more frequently. Now I'm
> really
> > puzzled. May have to roll back to much older versions!
>
> Would this happen with any flac file or just some of them? Is it
> reproducible with certain files? If so, please feel free to share some
> of them with me:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a
>

> --
>
> Michael

It's happening to random FLAC files. The problematic ones I rewind and
play again, no jammed track.

And I saved a playlist of those FLAC files that were previously jammed,
about 15 songs. I replayed the playlist over and over again without any
problem. That's why it should be an LMS problem, somebody may have broke
the code.