SlimChances wrote:
> never  really thought of song writing as Literature but kudos to Bob

My (cool) junior high teacher allowed us to pick a song if we wanted to
as our "discuss a poem" class assignment. Must have been 1968 or 1969. I
chose to bring my Jimi Hendrix record "Electric Ladyland" and play "All
along the watchtower" and then discuss the lyrics as poetry. I read
decades later that Dylan always thought Jimi's version was the best.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify
garym's Profile:
View this thread: