Hi folks,
As the title says, I've just moved from an old Vortexbox running 7.8, to
a new Nova/VB running 7.9. Nothing else has changed - the players are
all in the same places, etc etc.

Previously I had no issues routinely synching up to 5 or 6 players
(three Touch; 2 Boom; perhaps one or two SB3). They are always pointed
at LMS, not at MSB.com. They would stream synched from web radio or from
my local music. This was the case 'for ever' - several years. They're
still indicating good network strength - 89/93%.

Now, I'm having synch issues - either with web sources (radio/spotify)
or local music. I'm pretty sure I never had to change any of the
synching parameters in 7.8 - at least I don't remember doing so - hence
I can't remember what the settings might have been.

Can anyone suggest what parameters might have changed in the 7.8 to 7.9
developments, or where I might look?

At the moment, the synching parameters are all standard - Minimum Synch
Adjustment is at 10; Network Packet latency is as 2.

As always, any advice and assistance gratefully received.

Thanks

Donald

SB user since 2000...
3 x Touch; 2 x Boom ; 4 x Classic; 1 x Controller
Controlled by iPad using 'Squeezepad'
Vortexbox/Nova appliance running LMS version 7.9