Hi,

when I add a RadioStream to the playlist and start it, I can hear the
stream quite fast (within perhaps less than 5 sec.).
But, after approx. 20~30 sec. the stream stops and never re-starts.

I tried it with many different radio-stream (even with bitrats down to
48Bits). I counter-checked the streams with a music-player on my desktop
and they all never stopped playing.

In the Media Server I already played around with the puffer-size for
radio stations (tried everything from 3sec. to 30sec.) and timelimits.

But if it would be a "buffer" problem, why starts the music almost
instantly but never resumes?
BTW: Music streamed from a harddrive does not have this issue (so, it
shouldn't be my WiFi)

What else can I do?

My setting:
Logitech Media Server running on a Raspberry Pi 2;
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5
Squeezebox / Squeezebox Receiver: Firmware 77