Hi Michael,
I am sure it is my fault that I did 'nt make myself clear,Previously ,
after a song or a playlist the music was stopping.
Thanks to your remarks ,regarding sugarcube ,now the music goes on.Then
I realized that uninstalling DSTM ,the music
goes on,again, due to sugarcube.
I 've read in the forum that DSTM kicks in during a song and provides a
list of songs that may come from the local  HD or spotify .
The mix itself has to do with  the choice of other plugins , random mix
or spotify recommendations or last mix.
That is what I expected to happen and never did.So , I was not sure if
DSTM was working or how it is working.
Anyway, thank you for your effort.Sorry for been tiresome.
_
Regards
Philip