After using powered speakers for years I recently set up a system using
a receiver (Yamaha RX-V379BL) but seem to have lost the ability to sync
between a Classic and a Boom (in an adjacent room).  Its not critical as
I also have new speakers that can fill up the entire space but it would
be nice to know that it is still possible to sync as I have another
Classic upstairs.  I've tried all the usual tricks that I am aware of in
order to get rid of the half-second (or a little less) lag but nothing
works.  Any general thoughts would be much appreciated . . .