This is an old one. J.J.Jolz explained it all years ago.

I use MP3Tag to update tags and have MP3Tag Options / Tags - Preserve
file modification time when saving tags - ticked.

Then I use BulkFileChanger to add 5 seconds to the File Modification
Time, that way a scan picks up the change.

Now, to edit the "New Music" order, I open the folder for the out of
order album and check the file modification dates, usually the cover.jpg
should give you a good clue as to when the music was added, so I just
use BulkFileChanger to reset the modification date.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists