d6jg wrote:
> I have a few tweaks applied to my VB which I would recommend you look
> into
>
> I heavily modified the ripping config file - etc/ripit/config - to use
> an artist/album structure, dispense with .m3u playlist files and some
> over stuff. The instructions for this are still available in the Vb wiki
> at http://wiki.vortexbox.org/cd_how-to_s
>
> I also switched off immediate re-scanning of my library as I found that
> the headless nature of the CD rip could throw up problems from time to
> time that I wanted the opportunity to correct before re-scanning. You do
> this by commenting out line 37 of /opt/vortexbox/post-rip-process
>
> 22270

I already found your CD How-to. Very useful. Also the tip about
re-scanning, thanks.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk

Current setup:

- EEEBox, Xubuntu 14.04, LMS 7.9, FLAC
- *Duet* > Pro-Ject DAC Box E > AKG Hearo 888 Titan (home office),
  *Boom + Canton ASF 75 SC* (master bedroom), *Boom* (master bathroom),
  2 *Radios* (guest bathroom and garden deck), *RPi3 + LibreELEC +
  XSqueeze* > Samsung TV > NAD L53 > Mission 2.1 speakers (living room)
- *Transporter* > vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (42E equalizer, 42T tape
  deck + Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II (music
  room)