Maybe someone here has some insight or tips on what is going on. I have
multiple squeeze units around the house. Most are directly connected to
ethernet. I use Ipeng and have the latest server and firmware updates.

I have one of my Duets, lets call it D1 that provides sound to my garage
speakers. Its outputs is via optical to a DAC then to a pair of inputs
on a Crown CT8150 amplifier. A second Duet, lets call it D2 is also
using its optical outputs and it is optically connected to a separate
DAC and then to the CT8150 amplifier. The issue is that when either D1
or D2 is playing a very low level of the exact sound profile can be
heard through the outputs of of the other Duet. Hopefully this was
explained in a clear enough manner.