olivaar wrote:
> i am sure for that:
>
> device or wireless isolation in your router or access point
.
.
So I want back through my Router again Line by Line. I can't find a
setting anywhere for Wireless Isolation or Bridging Bands. BUT, I did
finally find a difference in the 2.4 and 5GHz settings. The WPA2 WPS
push button was enabled on 2.4GHz and disabled on 5GHz. I don't see how
this would make any difference especially when it was only the 5GHz band
that would actually allow me access via URL direct server local network
IP Address. So I change the 2.4GHz to disables also since none of my
devices use automatic push button login and authentication anyway. This
did nothing it was the same, only 5GHz Band access. NOW . . . . . . . .
. . . . for even more mystery.

Just for giggles, I changed the 2.4GHz WPA2 WPS push button back to
enabled and I also enabled the 5GHz which has always been disabled,
Voila, I can now access the Route setup page and any device by URL
direct local network IP Address and move files via the 2.4GHz band or
the 5GHz band. How does that make any sense whatsoever? I enable WPS
push button on the 5GHz and that enabled the 2.4GHz band to do what it
should have been doing and what the 5GHz band has always been able to do
whether that setting was enabled or disabled for the 5GHz band?

Guess I should stop complaining or wondering, and just be glad I no
longer need to check which band a device is on to access my Servers,
move files across the network, or open up LMS via IP Address!
.

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini