vcrpro3 wrote:
> Yep...something fubar. left the receiver unplugged for a couple of
> hours. Plugged it back in to the wall wart. LED in optical digital
> output illuminates, no more light on front panel button at all........

I had a similar issue a few months ago, and it was in fact a faulty
power supply (well it had worked fine for years, but no more). Once I
replaced it, my Duet was up and running again. As I stated in another
thread, if possible order your new power supply directly from Logitech
through the Logitech website. Many of the so-called replacement power
supplies on eBay and Amazon don't have the proper barrel connector for a
Duet and are therefore useless.

Good luck and best regards.

Tom