dg1sek wrote:
> I upgraded my iPhone to the latest iOS developer release, iOS11.
> Now the Squeezebox remote control app for iPhone no longer works.
> I know that there is an alternative called iPeng, but it's not open
> source, and it's really expensive.
> Does anybody have the source code of the original squeezebox controller
> app so that we could recompile it for iOS11?

iPeng is not expensive IMHO. It is worth every penny.
Elsewhere you will find Pippin (the author of iPeng) explaining that
iOS11 is pure 64bit and the original Logitech controller app is 32bit.
Recompiling for 64bit may be possible but since the Logitech controller
is rubbish in comparison to iPeng it really wouldn't be worth the
effort.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes