Hi all

I use Three (a UK cellphone provider) for my home broadband (their
Home-fi - 4G option which gives me 40Gb a month of LTE 4G data for use
in my home). They also have a special deal that allows unlimited
streaming from a few streaming sites like Netflix and Deezer which
doesn't use up my data allowance.

If I stream Deezer on my Duets around the house, am I streaming from
Deezer.com (which is included in their deal meaning it's not using up my
data allowance), or am I streaming from Squeezebox.com (which isn't, and
therefore will eat up my allowance).

Also, (just checking), I assume if I'm streaming to 4 players
synchronised, I'm only downloaing data once to mediaserver which is then
in turn streamed wthin my home network to the 4 duet players (so Im not
using 4x the data when playign on 4 players...

Cheers,

Ian