jouteur wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was reading somewhere here that when running LMS the CPU of the Pi3 is
> about 2% usage.
> So why is Pi3 that hot when nothing is running (except that squeezelite
> and LMS are on on pcP) when touching the USB (nothing on it) and in the
> middle of the Pi3 (CPU)
>
> how can you check, usage and Temp?
>
> Thanks

top works fine on Pcp, try expanding your ssh window to fullscreen.

cat /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp will give you cpu
temperature.

or you could use the logging facility in the web interface.

It took me literally 10 seconds to google this

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS