Actually I suspect you'll find a lot of people on the forum are quite
happy with the status quo. The Pi/DAC/open source LMS solution is very
compelling. Any reignite of Logitech official Interest could well see
them grabbing that back in-house. At the very least it would likely be
based around the UE platform, not LMS.

I would, however, love to see a tidy updated Squeezebox Touch type
device with Bluetooth apt-x, airplay, a software Chromecast endpoint and
a nicer touch display would be awesome as a converged streaming device.
I just don't think that's what we'd get if we asked for it.

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0