Yes, I have cable internet. Ample through put.
I checked it through out the day and Pandora stations played fine.
Around 11:00 pm PST it craps out. All attempts to restart report a
connection time out on the duet controller.

Using the Pandora app on the phone or tablet work fine while the problem
with LMS is evident. My internet or Pandora don't seem to be the issue.

LMS seems to be the common element. I don't know if LMS makes a direct
connection to Pandora or if mysqueezebox.com is involved in the stream.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1498799744 @ Fri Jun 30 05:45:05
UTC 2017
OS: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform: i686-linux
Perl Version: 5.24.1 - i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 4

Squeezebox3:
Firmware: 137

Duet: (2 receivers, 1 controller)