jouteur wrote:
> Hi
>
> trying to resolve my problem this morning (see forum on LMS) I messed up
> my static IP I think
> now I cannot see pcP on the address I uses to connect, and I cannot see
> it on my network either..
>
> how can I reset the whole thing???
>
> Thank you FOR YOUR HELP

Silly !!!
Do you know what IP you set it for ?
Did it conflict with another device
If so set your PC to an IP on the same subnet and remove all other
devices except PC and Pi

If not download Pcp burn to sd card then start again

You MAY be able to change IP from the terminal

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS