Hi everyone

I have now played with Raspberry Pi model B and Digi+ for a couple of
years now - powered with a well made linear supply and wires soldered
directly on to the PCB of the Pi. It served/serves me well and
picoreplayer seems to work perfect with my NAS and the old
squeezeserver. Apparently newer versions of Squeezeserver is getting
troublesome with my older TS-412 NAS, but if the old version keeps
playing, then I'm happy for now.

When Hifiberry announced the Digi+ Pro card - I had to try, since I'm a
hifi-geek that like to experiment.
I bought the Pi model B+ and the Digi+ Pro. But I have only made it work
one time. At this one time the Older model B sounded way better than the
newer B+. Only difference that struck me, is that the model B+ has a new
switching regulator in comparison to the older model B that had linear
regulators. I blind tested one of my friends and he clearly heard that
the B+ sounded worse and that the model B sounded the same as his super
rig.
Now I found my selv working on a linear power supply for the B+ and
therefore trying to make the B+ with Digi+ Pro working again.
Problem is that even with the two latest versions of picoreplayer - I
can choose the Digi+ Pro card as output - but then I reeboot as advised
and then squeezelite cant run. When I choose the analog output again,
then squeezelite works again.

Any ideas? ( hope I found the right forum :o)