I upgraded to a larger monitor with the idea of using one large screen
instead of two monitors. While this has worked well overall the default
web ui's middle bar doesn't automatically resize when the browser window
is resized. I don't recall this being an issue in the past, but now when
I tile my browser, I'm usually looking at only one half of the ui, and I
have to manually resize the bar frequently.

This is on Windows 10 at 2560x1440, tested with chrome and edge.

Is there a way around this or a skin which people have found to work
better at higher resolutions. I checked some of the other interfaces,
but they look radically different.

TIA