So I tried Roonlabs for 30 days just to see if it was any better than
LMS.  The metadata display is pretty cool but that's pretty much about
it.  If interested, here were my thoughts:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/thanks-roon-but-i-am-passing-for-the-following-reasons/31511

LMS is still the best and I am forever grateful for our community.  I
didn't really think I was going to leave LMS, but I heard so much about
Roonlabs and how they display the meta data, that I wanted to see it for
myself.  It's really cool, but it's just all front end searching and
music info stuff.  Everything else is lightyears behind LMS.  (Although
they do have an audio install that does a sync with the speakers that is
pretty cool...)

LMS 7.9.1 on QNAP 219P+
3 wired Touch End Points
Jolida Tube DAC III
Marantz 2270 to Boston Acoustics Slimlines
Marantz 7010 to B&W CM10 S2