yobyot wrote:

> Of course, you can charge whatever you like. But one reason you may be
> seeing low uptake is that USD $9 (or even USD $6) for a remote control
> app is expensive, especially for a "dead" music system.

I think it's the "undead" music system - it will be hard to kill...

9.00 for an app is too much for you?  Unless you're opening cans of cat
food for dinner I bet you spend more than that on your daily
coffee/tea/beer or other stuff you could skip for a day.

Truly the best 9 bucks I've ever spent on software - except maybe
getting LMS for FREE!

Jim

All wireless (TM-AC1900) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - OS 6.7.5 - 3GB RAM -
3 X 4TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.9.1 )
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
Squeezebox Touch > Bose Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6
EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room,
Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
Ipeng on an iPad controls everything!