Ah, I think I can reproduce what you mean.

If you click into one of the player cells then the sliders become
unresponsive, you need to very briefly hold the handle to move them
around.
Probably a problem I introduced when trying to fix the gesture
recognizer precedence issues with iOS 11.

Will try to get this fixed for the next update.

But they _do_ move, it's just a bit complicated.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*