I have LMS logitechmediaserver-7.9.1 on CentOS 7 with 2x Squeezebox
Radio named rojo and negro. Spotty is 1.9.7. When I setup spotty it
authorized rojo (00:04:20:2c:82:cd). When I change devices in Spotify
(either desktop or mobile) the only Squeezebox device I see is rojo.
I've tried bringing negro in by choosing that player within LMS then
looking for it via Spotify desktop / mobile but it never appears. I've
given it 5 minutes, I've restarted the processes, and a permutation of
other tricks --none offer positive results.

Is multiple players still in the makes? Or is there a trick to get it
working?