Hi

I have no idea into which forum this fits, so I'll post it here.

There was recently a short discussion about using Docker to run LMS. I
really like the idea, and especially the aspect of being able to move
the server to different hardware, backup of settings, Docker image of
MusicIP, ...

But there are quite a few Docker images available for LMS. My question
is:

Would it be possible, and would there be interest, in creating an
"official" LMS Docker image (which could interact with the MusicIP
Docker image as I think that would be a great feature!)? Is there
anybody here who would be interested in doing this? I will likely be
setting up a new Pi 3 running OpenMediVault (which contains a docker as
a plugin) and will than use a Docker image and the MusicIP image (likely
https://hub.docker.com/r/justifiably/logitechmediaserver/ and
https://hub.docker.com/r/justifiably/musicip/ as a starting point).

Any comments on this? Experiences?

I don't know if justifiably is listening here as well?

Rainer