pablolie wrote:
> I don't think it had to do anything with Spotty.
>
> As always - thinks to the community for listening and always being
> willing to help!
>
> ...paul - squeezeboxing away since 2005!

.
Hey Paul, good to hear from you again, hang around. The beauty of this
Forum is that 1) It is here, 2) everybody tries hard to help others. You
have helped others as well as me in the past. It is great having
somewhere to go to see if we actually have an issue and if so, does
somebody have a solution.

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive