I'm also having a problem getting Squeezeplay to work on Windows 10
(although it has worked in the past).

After selecting language, it always attempts to connect to
mysqueezebox.com, resulting in 'Problem Connecting'

It tries to do the same again, whether I then select ''Switch Library'
or 'Try again'.

Why doesn't 'Switch Library' let me actually do that?  (and I don't care
about it connecting to / don't want it to connect to mysqueezebox.com
anyway).

I have tried deleting the Userpath folder, and turning off Kaspersky
protection, but nothing will get it past this problem.

TIA.

Living room: SB Touch, with coax to: Marantz PM7005, TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB Boom.
Kitchen: SB Radio (1/3), with battery.
Bedroom 1: SB Radio (2/3), no battery.
Bedroom 2: SB3 (1/2), AE 2.1. speakers.
Bedroom 3: Slim Devices SB3 (2/2), Edirol MA-15D powered monitors.
Bathroom: SB Radio (3/3) (in white), with (and running on) battery.
Server: LMS v7.9.1 on WSE 2012 R2, HP Proliant Gen8 G1610T, 2.3GHz, 8GB.