minscof wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get the opposite of squeeze2cast : a cast2squeeze, so I
> can reuse my squeezeboxes from my google home. Are there any people
> interested in this ? Do you think it's the same difficulty to do it as
> squeezecast ?

It''s been a while since I looked at Cast protocols but IIRC Cast player
acts as single page browser running Javascript which are loaded by
Google servers. Google server only trust recognised players to act as
cast players (i.e.trust means content won't be copied/saved by player) .
So to make cast 2 squeeze work would require an computing intermediary
device which then has to be recognised by Google which is a complicated
solution and solution is probably dearer than a Chromecast audio device.