I have a Jensen Wireless Router AL89300 connected as a access point to
my Huawei Echolife hg8247 modem.
My LMS on a rock64 is wired to the router and my players (one touch two
radios and one rpi2) are wirelessly connected to the router. Now I’ve
decided to enable wifi of the Huawei modem as well because this is
closer to one of the radios. I’m using the same SSID on the modem and
the router. The radio connects fine to the modem but it can’t connect to
the LMS which is connected through the router. Also if my android device
is connected to the modem I can’t access LMS through Squeeze ctrl.

Any suggestions on what’s wrong? Do I need to open some ports? If so on
which device?

thanks