reinholdk wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying the link to the patch utility. What is the exact
> error message when you start the patched ACC?

Line: 35
Char: 4
Error:   The value of the property 'BalloonConfig' is null or undefined,
not a Function object
Code: 0

I answer YES to continue running scripts.  The ACC UI comes up but if I
use it I get this over and over again:

Line: 1
Char: 1
Error:  Unable to get property 'show Tooltip' of undefined or null
reference
Code: 0

If I just click "Create Catalogs" I get what I think I remember from
wayback as an ACC error:   "Error Connecting to Squeezebox Server
Database."  with a few paragraphs of possible reasons for failure.

I did change the location of the "library.db" to it's proper location.
Am I missing some sort of link/path to the sqlite package that I
installed in "Step 1"?

Thanks alot for your work...
Jim

All wireless (TM-AC1900) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - OS 6.9.1 - 3GB RAM -
3 X 4TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.9.1 )
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
Squeezebox Touch > Bose Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6
EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room,
Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
Ipeng on an iPad controls everything!