ToddeSwe wrote:
> Thanks both but Sqeezepad couldn't be found due to i'm using an iPhone i
> think.
>
> SlimLibrary looks what i want, does it contains radio as well? Just
> showed TuneIn and i'm mostly using the radiopart.

SlimLibrary has a 'Radio' section which houses the usual LMS radio
functions and a 'My Apps' section which houses the Apps you have
previously installed in LMS (In my case Radio Paradise, BBC Iplayer,
TuneIn Radio and What Was That Tune? - yours will obviously be
different).

Bridged Silent Server -> Transporter -> Lyngdorf TDAI 2200 Amp with Room
Perfect -> Art Emotion Speakers