ralphy wrote:
> There's a standard mac dmg package for the 'latest release'
> (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezelite/osx/intel/)
> just drag it to the Applications folder and 'this post'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97046-Announce-Squeezelite-a-small-headless-squeezeplay-emulator-for-linux-(alsa-only)&p=902615&viewfull=1#post902615)
> explains how to have squeezelite start at boot and change the default
> output device.
>
> Hope that helps.

It does Ralphy, it does:) (your my first "new best friend" for 2018)

Two paracetamol, a lot of head scratching (where the nuisance is the
delete key?:rolleyes:). I don't know my way round a Mac at all:o.

Anyway I now have the MacBookPro "Built-in Audio" playing Radio Paradise
flac, fip (hurrah;)) and JB-R2, plus "the usual suspects":p.

If I recover enough, later today I might give the Mac-Mini with the usb
dac a shot (or wait until Thursday).

Ronnie