thevanihingman wrote:
> But today WaveInput is not working here (so I am not yet in sync
> issue).
> Do you want to say that the only way is to use waveinput to feed with my
> local players my squeezelite boxes ?

All wavinput does is copy an audio source and feed it as a 44.1Khz PCM
stream into LMS.

If your system uses pulseaudio then obtaining the correct "device" to
act a source can be very tricky.
If your system uses ALSA  No pulseaudio) then it is usually
straighforward by using aplay.

Before using wavinput - make sure you have a command that when executed
at a shell prompt under your LMS userid can copy the desired audio
stream into a WAV file.  No point using Wavinput until you have such a
command.