I've a well-used SqueezeBox Classic 3 that has given me years of
listening. Last week one morning I used my Android app to start playing
a radio stream and had no sound. The SB was connected to my AV receiver
using the digital out. I also have a Max2Play PI with a HiFiBerry card
connected to the same AV receiver using its TOSLink cable. I swapped the
two cables between the Max2Play PI and the SB and still no audio. The SB
*looks* fine. All menus appear and it looks like a stream is playing --
e.g., the analog VU meter shows movement - NoPlaying shows the expected
playlist, but no sound for either the digital or TOSLink output.

Thoughts? I have not powered it off/on by pulling the power cord. Will
do that tonight.