Thank you.
WTVN am is not available via “tune in”, only ”iheart”.
If I knew the URL for WTVN am Radio I could enter that URL under “radio”
with ipeng and then stream WTVN with my SB.
What I was asking is if there is a special app or a special web page to
enter the call letters of a specific radio station and finding its URL?
I hope I’m explaining this ok and I thank you for your response.
Michael, I appreciate your hard work for us all on these forums. Thank
you.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.9; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's
Plugin);CalmRadio,Napster,
Ipeng remote controller.