Kaizen28 wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a long-term SqueezeBox owner (going back to 2006) and it has been
> one of my best purchases. My hardware it mostly soldiering on but I'm
> sure at some point they will start to fail. I've had a SB3 fail and
> replaced it with a Touch, courtesy of Ebay. This works fine as an
> interim fix but my concern is the long term.
>
> I've looked at other options (like SONOS) but none of them provide the
> flexibility and scale that I currently have.
>
> What are your strategies to keep the music playing?
>
> Thank you.

Praying for a Transporter MKII  :rolleyes:

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers.
Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office:
Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe