slartibartfast wrote:
> I am still considering doing this. Did you choose -18 as the target
> level for EBU R128?

Yes, default setting in dbPoweramp.

DrMatt, I have my "master" music library on a windows box where I rip,
tag etc, and use Vortexboxes as servers for pCp payers. (I have 2 SB3
and 2 Touches in the cupboard). I use BulkFileChanger to add 5 seconds
to the Modified time so that FreeFileSync and rsync will recognize
changed files for syncing while preserving the LMS new music order.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists