I'm about to put the above on EBay as a job lot.
It's a bit of a pain to sell as the Behringer doesn't travel well and
the other three items require seperate packaging and posting.

They've mainly been replaced by a good soundbar which performs all their
functions with just one mains cable.

So in the spirit of re-using and not dumping electronics I'm offering
them here at a give-away price with the proviso that they must be paid
for in advance of collection by PayPal and collected here in Sutton
Coldfield, UK.
Absolutely no postage considered including buyers own courier. Will not
split and price is £100.00 for the lot and no returns.

Behringer DEQ 2496 equaliser used in optical SPDIF line with Topping DAC
Amp. Requires some learning but comes with electronic pdf handbook and
mains cable. Has a generic problem in that the internal ribbon cables
between boards can work loose due to vibration. This unit has suffered
from this problem in the past but has worked fine for the last 12
months.

Topping VX2 DAC/Amp has USB/SPDIF optical and coaxial inputs and can
hand 24/96 audio. Comes with dc power block and paper handbook. Needs a
figure of eight mains lead.

Pi 3B comes with well used case, 3A power supply, FLIRC USB Dongle and
Now TV Remote. No Documentation. No Micro SD Card.
Previously used as a PiCore Player with HDMI out using Jivelite. A
relatively easy implementation of a high quality player.

Chromecast Audio and Chromecast Video (Original Versions) come with a
plethora of leads and power supplies including the relatively unknown
network through USB power supply and optical mini jack cable for the
chromecast audio.
No Documentation.

If you're interested PM me before 0000 GMT Wednesday 11th March.

*Music Store: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Player:* LMS 7.9.1 on Pi 3B piCorePlayer v3.50
Server/IQAudio DAC+/Amp+
*Homeplug LAN Players: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC
*UPNP Wifi Players:* Samsung Soundbar, Chromecast Audio/Video, Revo
Super-Connect Radio, GGMM-E5 portable
*VPN Player:* SqueezeControl/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone