I'm not 100% sure. A customer told me Tidal was not show up and you told
him he needed that latest LMS to fix it. I released the update to the
latest LMS and TIDAL started working for him.

Oh, that. That wasn't a bug, but kind of a premature optimization, punishing people without any physical SB. You could even consider it an incomplete feature from mysb's point of view: why should anyone who has never paid for a SB have access to mysb's services at all?...

No bug has been fixed. But the delay before you can take a free ride on Logitech's back has been shortened. That's all that change did. Those services never ceased to work. You just had to wait a few hours before they showed up (at worst).

--

Michael