mandryka wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in making this thing work with Squeezebox. What do
> you have to do? I've managed to make it find my squeezeboxes, it will
> load a music file, but so far it won't play.
>
> http://www.streamwhatyouhear.com/

works for me. streaming from my windows laptop (running SWYH) to my LMS
server (a linux vortexbox).  Lots of different players (see sig).  was
simple to setup and then simply create a URL for a favorite in LMS to
play the stream.  In the settings, I had to set the use specific HTTP
port to:  5901

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify