ryangodammit wrote:
> I'm running squeezelite on picoreplayer on a raspberry pi 3 with a
> hifiberry amp 2.
> What are the keyboard controls and how do I configure them?
> Is it in squeezelite or picoreplayer?
> I want to butcher a wireless keyboard and make a controller with
> pause/play next/last track and volume using arcade machine buttons.
>
> Ryan
>
> Also, what thread should I put this in?

Squeezelite is the player
Jivelite is the User Interface Screen (UI)
PiCoreplayer is the "System"

Have you got a screen attached ?

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS