ryangodammit wrote:
> No, trying to go screenless.
>
> I've got a prototype working utilizing a butchered wireless keyboard and
> arcade machine controllers.
> Volume, track advance play/pause and power all working. I just want to
> figure out a way of making a favourite play with one touch. I'm assuming
> that will be through using play_preset and set_preset.
>
> I'll get there

I thought I'd clear that up for Ralphy et al, I think they thought you
were using Jivelite.

I'm not sure if the controls are the same for Jivelite and Squeezelite
(I only use Jivelite for my players)

Hopefully they will clarify

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS