I've noticed lately when using my SB devices to play Pandora, both when
using 7.6.1 or if through a direct connection to Mysqueezebox.com, that
the web interface (both with Firefox and Chrome) indicates an insecure
connection. I don't listen to Pandora often and maybe this has been the
case for awhile and I didn't previously notice it, I can't say.

I think you're mixing up things. When you're listening to Pandora, you don't interact with pandora itself, but most likely with mysqueezebox.com or LMS. In the case of mysqueezebox.com you should be using https://www.mysqueezebox.com

If that's not the case then you might want to elaborate.

--

Michael